Ok, thought I would create one of these "blogs" as they seem to be all the rage! I also thought it would be a good way for family and friends in the States to keep up with us and Baby Swick (upon arrival).
I had my 37 week check-up this afternoon. After discussing with the doctor, I am now only working 5 hours / day. I have been really tired lately and have some aches and paines, so hopefully this will help. Steve is a bit jealous....
Well, I promise to try to update this thing periodically. However, it may be a little slow until Baby Swick arrives. The picture above is from Christmas weekend where I am 35 weeks prego.

I am SO excited that you started a blog. I can't wait to see all the pictures of the baby. I hope you are feeling well and resting lots.
ReplyDelete