Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hunter is 18 Months!

 
Hard to believe that Hunter is 18 months old today!  Where has the time gone!  He has really blossomed over the past 3 months!  He has so much personality and spunk!  And he definitely has an opinion. 
 
A few things about Hunter at 18 months:
  •  Goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up around 6:30 and takes one 1 - 1.5 hour nap a day.
  •  Is a big eater.  He basically eats 3 large meals and 2 large snacks a day.  Not sure where he puts it all.  Still on the picky side but eats what he likes well.
  • Is talking up a storm.  Says Mommy, Daddy, HeeHee (Haley), doggie, cow, sheep, kitty, birdie, peas (please), all duh (all done), down, up, ball, book, bye bye, foo (food), hi, tin kee (stinky), shoe, chair, pho (phone), chee (cheese), sha sha (flashlight), da chum (vacuum), and he does a lot of grunting and pointing.  I think he pretty much understands what I'm saying most of the time too.
  • Loves to play with Haley.  Basically follows her around and they either play nicely or a fight breaks out.  He is a bit hitter and hair puller.  Not sure how to stop this.  We are doing time-outs but he doesn't seem to really understand them yet. 
  • Turned his car seat around this weekend.  He was so squished rear facing.  He was so excited when he got in for the first time that he fell asleep! 
  • Is a snuggler.  He likes to cuddle up sometimes and it is so sweet.
  • Is starting to show an interest in tv and will occasionally watch Little Einsteins.  He loves the music. 
Not quite sure on his stats.  No 18 month doctor appointment scheduled at this time.  I am in the process of trying to convince our old Family Doctor to take us back.  And I'm not kidding on this.  Once I get him in, I'll post his stats.  He is wearing 12-18 month pants and 18-24 month shirts. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment