Sunday, October 21, 2012

What we have been up to.....

Here are some pictures to get me caught up on blogging!  Enjoy!

First day of Preschool.  Haley is in the 3 year old Giraffe class and goes Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 9-2.  Hunter is in the 12 -18 month old Froggie class and goes Monday & Wednesday from 9-2!  Haley loves it and Hunter has finally come around and has lots of fun too!  I joined the gym and run errands on Monday & Wednesday!  =) 

One of Hunter's first crafts from school.  I get a laugh at how cute they are.  Koodos to the teachers for getting six one-year olds to make these.

Hunter sporting his Pirate Pete t-shirt!

Riding in the double seat shopping cart at HEB!

Having fun playing Aquadoodle
 
 
Silly, silly boy!
 
Haley's drawing of Jake from the tv show Jake & the Neverland Pirates.  I love how he has no body!  So cute!

Hunter rubbed his macaroni & cheese covered hands all through his hair.  It was so crunchy and gross!

Haley's friend Katie came over one afternoon for a playdate!  I thought it was so cute how they were sitting and playing so nicely with her dollhouse!

Haley's depiction of our family.  Pictured from left to right, Haley, Daddy, Hunter and Mommy.  She also wrote all the letters of our name all around us.
 
Haley's wild hair after a restful night sleep.  This one took a lot of detangling spray to get out!

Cuties in their Halloween pajamas tonight!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment