So tomorrow I will be 40 weeks. So far nothing, nada, zip. I'm off to the doctor this morning for a check-up. (I borrowed this cartoon from my sister-in-law's blog. It is how I feel most days now!)
What did the Dr. say? What is their policy on how long they wait for "nature to take it's course" before they might intervene? 2 weeks? Hopefully the newest Swick will make his/her appearance in the next couple of days. Hang in there - good things come to those that wait! (I know - easy for me to say!!)
I currently live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with my wonderful hubby, Steve. Haley Elizabeth was born on January 21, 2009 and Hunter Thomas was born on September 19, 2011! I currently stay at home and love it!
What did the Dr. say? What is their policy on how long they wait for "nature to take it's course" before they might intervene? 2 weeks? Hopefully the newest Swick will make his/her appearance in the next couple of days. Hang in there - good things come to those that wait! (I know - easy for me to say!!)
ReplyDeleteYuck. I totally remember that feeling. It's so not fair since Haley was early. You'll forget this once the baby is in your arms.
ReplyDeleteAs I'm sure I've told you before, we swear by Eggplant Parmesan and a glass of red wine over here! Good luck, can't wait to hear the news!
ReplyDelete