Sorry that it has been SO long since I have posted but between working on moving, taking care of Haley and being pregnant I have been busy!
We finally got a packing & loading date from the moving company. They are coming June 9th & 10th. So excited! They even agreed to drop off a few boxes upon the truck arriving in Houston at my parent's house. (Honestly, I think they agreed to this as we kept bugging them for a date and it took them over a week.) We are staying 3 nights in the Sheraton Eau Claire and then flying to Houston on Sunday the 12th!
We have been busy selling our cars. Both sold last week/weekend and we now have a single rental car, a black Chrysler 300 with black leather interior. I fell like I belong on The Sopranos driving it. We now just have to decide what 2 cars to buy in Houston! Suggestions?
Other than that, we have just been collecting paperwork and scheduling lots of stuff prior to our leaving. Oh, and there is just the tiny task of finding a house in Houston too.....
the faces that bless me
8 years ago

Why did you not want to just take your cars with you? So excited you are coming back to TX! Safe travels!!
ReplyDeleteI think the Buick Enclave looks really nice in the white color:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.buick.com/enclave.html
Or the Toyota Sequoia:
http://www.toyota.com/sequoia/