Does she also know that Casey Hampton went to Texas? Double bonus!! That is too cute! Ryan and I once went to a UT tailgate where a guy's 10 or 11 year old daughter proudly recited the entire offensive line while the dad just beamed. :) Paisley is wearing her Cowboys onesie today while we watch football. :)
I currently live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with my wonderful hubby, Steve. Haley Elizabeth was born on January 21, 2009 and Hunter Thomas was born on September 19, 2011! I currently stay at home and love it!
Does she also know that Casey Hampton went to Texas? Double bonus!! That is too cute! Ryan and I once went to a UT tailgate where a guy's 10 or 11 year old daughter proudly recited the entire offensive line while the dad just beamed. :) Paisley is wearing her Cowboys onesie today while we watch football. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha cute, go Texas!
ReplyDelete