...it's Haley! Haley is not the biggest fan of tummy time! My friend Simona has one of these tummy fliers so I thought we should get one too in an effort to improve our tummy time experience! It is so funny to see her on this thing. It will sometimes increase her tummy time before crying from immediately to 2-3 minutes. We are working on it....
It has been a great weekend so far! Steve had friday off and it has been so nice having a 3 day weekend with him! Yesterday we also got my birthday present...a 40" Sony LCD TV and an HDPVR! I am so exicted and already cannot believe that we actually watched our old tv! Here is a photo of my birthday loot:
The weather here today is fantastic with the temperature almost hitting 50 degrees today! I used to think that 50 was SO cold but now I think it feels so nice! Am I loosing the Texan in me?
Well, hope everyone is having a great weekend too!

Oh no, 50 is warm to you?!? You are certainly losing the Texan in you! That's what it's been here for the past few days and it's terrible!
ReplyDelete